Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The props post

Writing is a crazy life. You write all by yourself, but about a zillion people help you along the way. I couldn't list them all if I tried, but this post is for the people who've helped most recently, starting with these two:



This is my dear spouse, Dan, who helps me do electronic things I'd never attempt otherwise (also known as my best friend and cheerleader), and this is my kid, Shae, who keeps me laughing. Thanks, guys. I love you.

Then there are these people (I know you can't see them very well--I'm sorry):




This is Angie, Shelley, Rachael, and Becky, or most of my writing group, and they save my ass. Period. They are so talented it's incredible, and it's an honor to be a part of this group.

Lastly, look to the right side of this blog. See that thing that keeps flashing different book covers? That's the Feast of Awesome, also known as the Debutantes 2009 community from Livejournal. Those people are SMART (and funny and interesting), and I haven't given them nearly enough props for all I've gained from them. BUY THEIR BOOKS.

I could write a post like this every single day and never thank enough people. But for now, this is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment