Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I am in full avoidance mode, I don't want to go to school, and I'm timing myself to see if I can write a coherent blog post in 10 minutes (ahem). Go.
IT'S DECEMBER! I love December. Here's why, in no particular order:
1) school break
2) school break = reading time!
3) school break = writing time!
4) my/my birthday twin's birthday, Elsie Yvonne Callahan (miss you, Grandma)
5) presents--buying them, but getting them, too
7) school break (I love school, but I need an effing BREAK)
8) family get-togethers
9) the Vince Guaraldi Trio, who did the soundtrack to A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS, love it
10)time to PEACE OUT and hang out with my BAMF self and watch X-FILES on Netflix
Oh--11--bowl games. GO HUSKERS.
I'm out of time, and very late. Happy December!